The experts are predicting a hazardous bushfire season this Summer, and to help local residents and businesses, the Rural Financial Counselling Service New South Wales is hosting an interactive workshop, Navigating Your Farming & Small Business Natural Hazards. This workshop will be opening registrations at 8:15 a.m. on Friday 13th October, at Nowra Library and will run from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Natural disasters are becoming more frequent, and their financial impacts on farming and small businesses are more severe.
This interactive workshop will help you:
– understand risks associated with your local natural hazards
– learn the risk management process
– utilise risk management tools
– understand the importance of incorporating risk management into business planning
This workshop will provide you with:
– knowledge to identify and evaluate your risks
– skills to develop your business risk action plan
– access to support to integrate risk management into your business planning
– The Disaster Risk Reduction Fund (DRRF) is jointly funded by the Australian and New South Wales governments.
To register, click on this link: https://rfcs-nsw.microsoftcrmportals.com/event/speakers?id=Navigate_Your_Farming_Small_Business_Natural_Hazards_Nowra991457456