Senior Insurance Broker
We’re searching for a senior broker for our Shoalhaven office. If you’re a positive team player who wants to develop our regional organisation apply now!
Attractive salary package
Welcoming team culture
Family-friendly coastal lifestyle
This purpose of this role is to contribute to business growth objectives of Macey Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd by development of new business and retention of existing business.
- Maintain minimum ASIC Tier 1 qualification or as required by RG146.
- Preferably maintain NIBA QPIB status and consequently continuing professional development requirements.
- Management of a portfolio of business, with a particular emphasis on profitable growth.
- Contribute to business retention activities.
- Identification and development of new business prospects by cross-marketing.
- Development of new business submissions as and when required
- Contribute to the development and implementation of business plans and strategies for the team
- Contribute to the development and implementation of marketing plans and activities for the team
- Ensure daily activities are carried out in accordance with the Company’s guidelines and procedures
- Develop and promote the company as a credible and professional financial services intermediary
- Client Relationship Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Persuasiveness/Sales Ability
- Team Development
- Communicating Ideas and Information
- Community Networking to Enhance Profile
Email HR with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com