Professional aviation insurance done right.
Having the right aviation insurance will cover your business from risks such as aircraft damage, third party, passenger injury and third party property damage claims.
What is Aviation Insurance?
Macey Insurance Brokers have been providing custom designed aviation insurance programs to various sectors of the aerospace industry for over 20 years.
Our speciality is in complex aviation-related products manufacturing, aviation engineering, aircraft maintenance, avionics and airside hangar keepers along with Defence Industry contractors specialising in aviation based services. We are also able to place insurance for the more conventional aviation risks such as fixed-wing, rotor-wing and UAV aircraft of all types and sizes.
Our broad range of services requires specialist insurance placement and our team of brokers work with both local Australian insurers as well as syndicates from Lloyds of London and other overseas markets.
If your business operates in or even contracts to the aviation industry then our professionally trained insurance brokers are here to assist you with obtaining the most appropriate insurance program for your operations no matter how complex it may be.
Airport Liability and Contractor Cover
- Aerodrome Operators/landlords
- Airports Safety Inspectors/auditors
- Airport Construction/Aviation infrastructure
- Passenger handling
- Landside/Terminal/airside contractors
- Aviation Transport Protection/Security
- Management and Supervision / Project managers
- Aircraft Hangarage
- Fixed based operators
- Cleaners (terminal and aircraft)
- Aircraft repair and maintenance organisations
- General maintenance contractor
Aviation Product Liability
- Aviation product liability for parts used in connection with aircraft
- Refuelling liability
- Aircraft manufacturers liability
- Services & security liability
- UAV manufacturer product liability
Aircraft Related Insurance:
- Charter operators (RPT)
- Industrial Aid operators
- Aeromedical aviation businesses (non-Rotorwing)
- Agricultural aviation businesses (selective / fleets)
- Aviation-based firefighting services (selective / fleets)
- Training and aerial work (aerial photography and surveying)
- Private, Pleasure and business
- Corporate jets
- Single engine / Multi-engine turbo-props
- Single engine / Multi-engine piston
- Turbine Rotorwing